Consulenza IT & Payroll Service
NUMERO COMPLESSIVO DI ASSUNZIONI/INSERIMENTI PREVISTI: 5 + Progetto Junior Academy Greenfield
INDIRIZZO WEB/EMAIL A CUI CANDIDARSI
NGA Human Resources is a leading global human resources software and services provider offering innovative HR business solutions to employers of all sizes, including global fortune 500 companies and many public sector organizations.
At NGA Human Resources our mission is to make HR work better. We help organizations worldwide pioneer digital HR, master payroll, ensure compliance, unlock workforce data, and deliver best-in-class HR operations.
As a result, HR leaders can create better employee experiences, save money, and transform their
NGA Human Resources offers you a unique chance to build a career in a vibrant, agile and growing organization, yet one with truly global client relationships and a wide range of opportunities. At NGA HR, we’re dedicated to our clients, and we operate as a single, global team striving for excellence and innovation in everything we do.
NGA consultants are the front line of our Digital HR practice and you will be committed to the success of your customers, working closely with them to implement SuccessFactors products either in classical style, or using the NGA FastTrack approach to project implementation.
Skills and Experience
You will possess the following
- A sound background in the configuration of EC with Time and Position Management. Ideally with a solid understanding of MDF objects, Rules and Workflows
- Demonstrable experience in configuring and testing to customers’ requirements
- Good business knowledge of various HR and Talent management processes
- An ability to translate client business rules to technical business requirements.
- Excellent bi-lingual documentation skills
- Ability to work in a global environment and work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Good understanding of incident management, and change management.
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Experience with data migration and data management activities in SF
- Experience defining, implementing, and supporting HCM business processes
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Results-oriented with the ability to work both independently and with others; to be self-directed; to take initiative; to solve problems and overcome roadblocks.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly-changing team-oriented environment
- Minimum Qualifications:
Candidates must have:
- Minimum 2 - 4 year experience on SuccessFactors modules (Employee Central, Performance&Goals, Recruiting, Learning etc)
- One end to end Success Factors EC or PMGM implementation experience.
- Associate certification in EC or PMGM is mandatory; Professional certification is preferred.
- Should be able to work with the customer independently
- Develops, writes and communicates technical/Functional requirements & design documents using SAP standard configuration workbooks
- Must be fluent in English and Italian both written and spoken.
Candidates would ideally have:
- 2+ years’ experience in Employee Central and Performance&Goals
- Two/three end to end Success Factors EC implementation.
- Associate certification in EC is mandatory and Professional certification is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of any other SuccessFactors modules
- Additional European Languages a bonus but not critical
NGA Human Resources offers you a unique chance to build a career in a vibrant, agile and growing organization, yet one with truly global client relationships and a wide range of opportunities.
At NGA, we’re dedicated to our clients, and we operate as a single, global team striving for excellence and innovation in everything we do. Whether you’re looking for an internship or positions from entry-level through to executive management, talk to NGA and discover what A World of Opportunity can mean for you.
The Role The successful candidate will be working alongside the Account Leadership team to deliver superior Digital HR Services across the integrated scope for the assigned Account(s).
Skills and Experience
As an Account Manager you will be required to develop relationships with existing customers. This will include the introduction/sales of new modules and additional services. This will also include identifying opportunities in selling alternative solutions and/or outsourcing solutions. Working closely with other Account Managers in the Team you will have targets based on generating Total Contract Value, Gross Margin and Year 1 Licence for individual sales. Travelling to customer sites will be required.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Achievement of Targets set
- Work closely with Account Managers
- Acting as an ambassador for NGA HR
- Forge good relationships with all allocated clients
- Ensure that references can be provided to the business from the allocated client base
- Identify revenue opportunities
- Maximise client retention
- Minimise customer complaints
- Accurately forecast resource requirements, revenue recognition and deliverables
- Proven track record of performance against targets
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in the Payroll & HR market
- Good all round communication skills (written, telephone, presentation)
- Negotiation Skills (i.e. Contracts and cost proposals etc.)
- Management Skills (i.e. managing clients and their expectations, internal resources, time, etc.)
- Capacity to understanding NGA HR’s Solutions/ Service and the benefits they can deliver to clients
- Capacity to communicate this understanding and the benefits to the clients
- Driving Licence
- Ability to travel to client locations. (including overnight stays when applicable)
- A need to work outside of normal business hours from time to time.
It would be great if you also have:
- Payroll or HR industry experience
The Center of Excellence (COE) team is primarily focused on Payroll Management and as a Payroll Manager within the COE you will ensure that all operational deliverables mentioned in the contract meet the agreed service levels for the accounts you manage in your jurisdiction. The Payroll Manager plays a major role in translating customer expectations through regular communication and in turn, setting clear goals with their team of payroll associates to ensure that operations deliver the required output – enabling the teams to control and improve service through Lean Visual Management.
It will be down to the Payroll Manager to plan and resource effectively to handle the peaks and troughs of the business and increase the quality of the team through good recruitment, training and development, and through effective coaching, leading and managing a team of payroll associates.
Payroll Managers own delivery of a standard, compliant, accurate, timely and cost effective payroll service to one or two accounts in a country, are the local service delivery manager (LSDM) for customers, account managers and regional service delivery managers (RSDM) for operational matters and are the line managers of payroll associates working on their payroll accounts.
Across all countries, a Payroll Managers role and responsibilities are to:
- Manage Customer
- Owns the Payroll Service for one or two accounts in a country and is the LSDM for the customer and NGA HR account directors and regional service delivery managers.
- Owns any major escalations/incidents related to the assigned service scope for smooth operations delivery along with the Senior Payroll Manager and account manager.
- Manage Service
- Green SLAs.
- Ensures that contractual requirements are clearly converted to measurable goals for the team to ensure seamless delivery and reviews this from time to time for alignment.
- Payroll Managers interact with payroll associates and specialists through whom they manage all executed pre-payroll validation, payroll and post-payroll work.
- Payroll Managers are responsible for ensuring their first and final payrolls are compliant and predictably delivered accurately, timely and cost-effectively.
- Manage Team
- Manage the performance of the team through clear communication, effective delegation, continuous coaching, feedback, motivation and development.
- Ensure that the aspects of productivity such as shrinkage, attendance and efficiency are monitored and appropriate actions taken when expectations are not met.
Skills and Experience
- BA/BS (preferably in accounting) or equivalent combination of education & experience
- 5-8 years relevant experience administering Payroll in an HR consulting, HR Outsourcing or Corporate environment
- Expert knowledge on payroll processes, practices and associated legislation
- A deep understanding of the various inputs and outputs such as third party interfaces, timekeeping, tax filing/compliance, accounting, benefits, and other key areas that integrate with payroll
- The ability to manage contractual SLA's, scope of services and internal KPI's
- The ability to Identify and mitigate any risks to service delivery
- HRIS knowledge: Workday, SAP, or PeopleSoft knowledge preferred
- A deep understanding of external, customer and internal compliance requirements
- Excellent ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgment/ problem solving skills when making decisions
- Ability to establish a course of action for self and others to accomplish a specific goal while using appropriate resources.
- Strong ability to manage and coach team members, develop action plans, which maximize performance, and provide effective feedback
- Proven ability to analyze and improve work processes and policies
- Expert Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills
- Effective negotiation skills
- A deep understanding of how the available tools/systems enable the delivery of service excellence and the ability to use these tools and systems effectively and consistently
- An understanding of the scope of services and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that apply to own role
- The ability to follow, help improve and drive adherence to NGA HR Customer Service standards
- The ability to demonstrate excellent customer service/support skills
- The ability to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills and effectively interact with customers, account directors and RSDM’s.
- Proficient in English language
It would be desirable if you also have:
- CIPP certification (or equivalent): training towards certification will be provided
- Lean Six Sigma: training towards certification will be provided
- Project Management experience: training will be provided
- The ability to collaborate and work in a team environment, as well as, work independently and make sound decisions
Junior Academy Greenfield
NGA Junior Academy è l’iniziativa dedicata all’occupazione giovanile con cui NGA si è impegna a creare opportunità professionali per i giovani neolaureati.
Si tratta di una iniziativa volta a creare una reale e concreta opportunità per ampliare, incoraggiare, rafforzare e sviluppare le possibilità d'impiego dei giovani laureati.
Il nostro obiettivo è entrare in contatto con giovani risorse capaci di cogliere una sfida unica che li porti a misurarsi con gli standard di mercato più elevati, in un contesto innovativo e all’avanguardia.
Offriamo posizioni di stage e futuri inserimenti per ragazzi e ragazze under 30, con un periodo di formazione ed affiancamento volto a migliorare le competenze e a rafforzare il profilo professionale dei giovani.
I candidati che verranno valutati, giovani brillanti neolaureati fortemente motivati ad intraprendere un percorso professionalizzante in ambito consulenza, HR operations, sales & marketing.
SEDE/I DI LAVORO