How to buy a property in Italy
A new Ebook for foreigners interested in the Italian market
Italy Magazine, the US based magazine for lovers of Italian things, has just published an interesting guide for foreigners interested in buying a property in Italy.
They smartly divide the whole procedure in five steps:
1) Understand the buying process (especially legalities and tax implications);
2) Proposal to Purchase, usually made by an agency or an independent lawyer;
3) The survey of the building;
4) The "compromesso", that is preliminary agreement;
5) The "rogito", or completion.
For all details, it is definitely recommended to download and take a look at this useful Ebook.